CRANDALL – The Crandall City Council will be having a regular meeting at 7 P.m. on Monday, December 4, inside the Crandall ISD Board Room at the L.F. Raynes Education Center.
Share Your News! SeagovilleGazette.com accepts Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth Announcements, Fundraisers, Community Events, Meetings, Garage Sales and Obituaries. Submit Your News today!
The meeting agenda is listed below:
1. Open meeting, Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Citizen Comments: Three (3) minutes allowed per speaker
Please turn in speaker request form before the meeting begins.
4. Announcements by the Mayor and City Council Members. At this time, reports about items of community interests on which no action will be taken may be given to the public as per Chapter 551.0415 of the Local Government Code.
5. Presentations by Members of the Council.
6. Update by City Manager.
7. Approval of the Minutes: November 6, 2017
Need More Customers? Promote your website, business, products and services with an Online Advertisement at SeagovilleGazette.com for as little as $25 monthly!
8. Public Hearing: To receive public input on approval of a Land Study for Kingsborough North Phase 1-3 requested by James Mabrey/JLM 786 Kaufman County, LLC. This property is generally located between FM 741, FM 148, CR 269in the City of Crandall’s ETJ, Kaufman County, Texas.
9. Discuss and consider approval of a of a Land Study for Kingsborough North Phase 1-3 requested by James Mabrey/JLM 786 Kaufman County, LLC. This property is generally located between FM 741, FM 148, CR 269in the City of Crandall’s ETJ, Kaufman County, Texas.
10. Discuss and consider final approval of the Police/Fire Station Municipal Building.
12. Discuss and consider Resolution No 120417, A Resolution of the City of Crandall, Texas, Texas, for an Order Expressing Official Intent to Reimburse Costs of Funding the Police/Fire Municipal Building.
13. Discuss and consider a 2017-2018 Budget amendment that would amend Revenue Line Item 101-5115-000 to read Bond 2018 Reimbursement in the amount of $249,752.00 and Expense Line Item 101-7-7482-000 to read Police/Fire Building Expense in the amount of $249,752.00.
14. Adjourn into Executive Session.
15. Executive Session: Open Meetings Act, Section 551.074, Personnel Matter (City Manager’s Evaluation) and Section 551.072. Deliberations about Real Property.
16. Adjourn from Executive Session.
17. Discuss and consider a compensation adjustment for the City Manager.
Source: City of Crandall