COMBINE – The Combine City Council will hold a Special City Council Meeting on Tuesday, December 5, at 7 p.m. at Combine City Hall located at 123 Davis Road. The rescheduled meeting replaces the canceled November 27th meeting.
Share Your News! SeagovilleGazette.com accepts Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth Announcements, Fundraisers, Community Events, Meetings, Garage Sales and Obituaries. Submit Your News today!
The following is the meeting agenda:
1. MEETING CALLED TO ORDER:
Council Member Konni Hughes, Council Member Del MacLaren, Council Member Patrick Stepp, Council Member Brenda Loyd and Mayor Tim Ratcliff.
2. PLEDGE AND INVOCATION:
3. CITIZEN’S COMMENTS: PLEASE SIGN UP AT THE DOOR.
Citizens may speak three minutes each on matters, other than personnel, concerning the City on a first-come, first-serve basis. Citizens must sign in on the Citizens Comments form furnished by the City. City of Combine action in response to, or as a result of, such statements may not be undertaken until such matters are placed on a City Council agenda published in accordance with Texas Open Meetings Act, and acted upon accordingly at such meeting. Citizens must furnish their names, address, and whether or not they reside within the City of Combine before addressing the Council or Planning and Zoning Committee under this item.
Combine Police Department – monthly report
Combine Fire Department – monthly report
Combine Municipal Court – monthly report
Combine Water Supply Corporation – monthly report
Planning & Zoning – monthly report
5. TREASURER’S REPORT: Review & approve Treasurer’s Report for October 2017.
6. MINUTES: Review & approve the October 23, 2017 Regular Meeting minutes.
Need More Customers? Promote your website, business, products and services with an Online Advertisement at SeagovilleGazette.com for as little as $25 monthly!
7. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action on Planning and Zoning’s recommendation on the variance request for 895 Bent Tree Ln to have a 40 foot setback in the front instead of the required 60 feet.
8. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action to make a budget amendment to cover the increased amount charged for TML Insurance.
9. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action to add Brenda Loyd as a new signatory on city bank accounts to replace Sharon Carrier due to her retirement as Mayor Pro-Tem.
10. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action on whether to fill Sharon Carrier’s position on the council and/or elect a new Mayor Pro-Tem.
11. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action on replacing the security system that runs the cameras located in and around City Hall.
12. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action on a proclamation for School Choice Week.
13. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will discuss and take action on setting up another City Clean up day in early January 2018.
14. DISCUSSION AND ACTION: Council will hear a short presentation from First Southwest on a preliminary finance model for the road work and new building, as well as have an initial discussion of the Police Headquarters/City Hall floor plan and pricing.
15. ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION:
COUNCIL WILL CONVENE IN EXECUTIVE SESSION: As authorized by Section 551.071(1)(A)(Advice of Attorney), Texas Local Government Code of the State of Texas concerning the lawsuit against the city.
16. RECONVENE IN OPEN SESSION:
17. DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION: on matters discussed in Executive Session.
Source: City of Combine