SEAGOVILLE – The Seagoville City Council will hold a regular meeting on Monday, April 16, inside the Council Chambers at City Hall located at 702 North Highway 175. Council members will begin a work session at 6:30 p.m. and the regular meeting will begin at 7 p.m.
The current city council consists of Mayor Dennis Childress, Rick Howard (Place 1), Jose “JoJo’ Hernandez (Place 2), Harold Magill (Place 3), Mike Fruin (Place 4) and Mayor Pro Tem Jon Epps (Place 5).
Share Your News! SeagovilleGazette.com accepts Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth Announcements, Fundraisers, Community Events, Military News, Club/Organization Meetings, Obituaries and much more! Submit Your News today!
Call to Order
A. Discuss regular session agenda items
B. Library, Senior Center. and Keep Seagoville Beautiful Update – Liz Gant
• Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Proclamation – Motorcycle Safety & Awareness
• Recognition- Christine Dykes National Emergency Number Association – 2018 Professional of the Year
• Mayor’s Report
• Citizens Public Comment Period
The Consent Agenda contains items which are routine in nature and will be acted upon in one motion.
1. Consider approving City Council Meeting minutes for April 2, 2018 (City Secretary)
2. Consider approving a Resolution finding that Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC’s application for approval of a distribution cost recovery factor pursuant to 16 TEX. ADMIN. CODE § 25.243 to increase distribution rates within the City should be denied; finding that the City’s reasonable rate case expenses shall be reimbursed by the Company; finding that the meeting at which this Resolution is passed is open to the public as required by law; requiring notice of this Resolution to the Company and legal counsel; and providing an effective date
3. Discuss and provide direction to staff on residential developments with regard to Planned Developments and straight zoning
4. Receive Councilmember Reports/items of Community Interest – as authorized by Section 551.04l5 ofthe Texas Govemment Code.
5. Future Agenda Items – Council to provide direction to staff regarding future agenda items. These items will not be discussed and no action will be taken at this meeting.
Recess into Executive Session in compliance with Texas Government Code:
(A) Section 551.074 Personnel, to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee to wit: City Manager.
(B) Section 551.074 Personnel, to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee to wit: City Secretary.
(C) Section 551.074 Personnel, to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee to wit: City Attorney.
7. Reconvene Into Regular Session
Council will reconvene into open session, and take action, if any, on matters discussed in Executive Session.
Source: City of Seagoville